Written by watchdog
Tuesday, 08 September 2009 12:27
The only reason why Christopher Columbus discovered America is: he was not married!
If he'd have been married, this would happen:
Quote this article on your site
- Where are you going?
- With whom?
- How are you going?
- To discover what?
- Why you?
- What do I do, when you are not here?
- Can I come with you ?
- Coming back when?
- Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
- Mere liye kya laoge?
- It seems you deliberately made this ....
- Hain na...
- Dont lie....
- Why r u making such programs
- You seem to be making a lot of such programs
- I want to go to my parents place
- I want you to come and leave me
- I don't want to come back....
- I will never come back....
- Why are u not stopping me....
- I don't understand what is this discovery chakker?
- You always do like this.....
- Last time also u did like this....
- Now a day's u always seem to do like this....
- I still don't understand what else is balance to be discovered...
- Where are u going?.....
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.